Saturday, September 29, 2012

Holiday Beginnings!

I know, i know its technically not the first of October yet but when you work full time and have a busy life you start some things a few days early! So today, Dylan and I went to go buy holiday decorations for my apartment! We are not huge in to Halloween but we are super excited to pass out candy to all of the little kids when they come. Since my apartment is more family oriented we decided we are going to stake out here that night. I am so excited, i have bought cute little cupcakes we are going to bake, and probably chill out and watch some fun movies or play games! I don't know yet, so we knew you guys would love to see our cute little decorations and of course we wanted to show them off, so i hope you enjoy the show!

 Our Dinning room table! With the cutest cheapest cupcake stand on it, waiting the cute little cupcakes we are going to make the night of!
 Our little bar area, holding a pumpkin spice latte candle, it smells delicious and a candy bowl for the trick or treaters
 Our Cute little door display! its one of my Favorites!
 This my favorite cute little sticker! It feeds my major obsession with owls what can i say i love it!!!
 Our cute little rug, we had to have something for the door way!
The extra stickers that are cute but not our favorite so we stuck them on the other window lol! Eh a  little more decorated!












We are pleased with our Halloween Decorations! We didn't want to go all out and we are just beginning! After all this is our first real Halloween together so we are excited to enjoy it together!

So we just want to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL!

-Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment