Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Future!


Have you ever thought about you future?

Have you ever thought about what am i going to do the next day?

or the next year? or even the next five years?

Well many people know me as that type to think way to far ahead. I am always planning for something. Even though nine times out of ten it never happens that way i have a plan for it. You could tell me right now in three years i am moving to Dallas and i would literally start planning and looking at places to stay, what i would be doing, what i am going to take, and what my new place will look like! Yes, in that few seconds i really already had it start planning.

Some people see this as a curse and think i am crazy for it but others completely have understood it. Honestly, i think its the way i deal with things to keep myself from overwhelming i just plan which is nothing bad. I just have to remind myself everything can change an instant.
I know you are probably wondering why i am telling you all about this, so here is why. Today, is another one of those days, of plan, plan, and more planning. But its different today i can just look at it all and say ok, whatever happens, happens. Wherever our future is, i have an idea of the directions Dylan and i are going in the next few years, but nothing is definite and wont be until the last minute. But i couldn't be happier!!! I absolutely love it all being in the air because i know that whatever happens he will be right there to help me and to make it even better, i also know that we will both be going towards what God's will is for our life no matter what we decide.

So i challenge you, plan ahead, but also be flexible and sit back and enjoy life, because its totally worth it!
Make Memories!!!

-Always


No comments:

Post a Comment