Sunday, November 11, 2012

All things lovely weekend!

This has been one of my favorite weekends in a long time filled with all sorts of my favorite things! Here is how it went in a nut shell.

Friday!!
~Got off work!
Happy 11 month Anniversary!!
I Love You with all my heart!!

~Dylan picked me up we went on a date!
    **TGI Friday's & The Mall
~Came home relaxed
~Bed @ 10 :)

Saturday!!
~ Dylan came over and made me breakfast :)
~He went to work/i went grocery shopping :/
~Cleaned most of the house
~Worked on several of my projects!
~Made Steaks :)
~ Painted!

Sunday!!
~Woke up super lazy!
~Veged around all morning!
~ Put one of my projects together!
~Went to lunch with Dylan
~ Lowes!
~Walmart!!
~Trying to fix my project!
~Dinner and a movie (Avengers)!
~Hot COCO

A very simple but laid back weekend! It has been such a joy and time of relaxation!!!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. There will be more pictures from the projects i did this weekend as soon as i get them all together! :)

    ReplyDelete