Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's a new day, time for a new life!

So to kind of fill you in on the last several months of our life, we have gone through thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, doctors, family parties, several trips home, and the every day part of our life.

We have been going through so much it is almost hard to write it all out or even realize what all we have done in the last few months. One of the biggest things we have done, is we have officially been together for a year now, well now its been a year and a month, but it was very sweet to enjoy that time with Dylan i think were both still at shocked that its only been a year, but then we look back and think wow what all we have over come is amazing. We are truly blessed and even though everything has been chaos lately i think we have definitely seen how blessed we really are.

Some of the things we have  been dealing with together that not many people have heard. I have been really struggling with life decisions and what i want to do with my life, more importantly who i wanted to become and how i wanted to get there and what was i going to do about it. All of these thoughts consumed my mine for months, i honestly would say it was hard sometimes to be with myself because i knew everyone was so happy and had everything figured out. I hated it, but it took a lot of real talks with a couple of close friends and a lot of praying and relying on God.

I can now say i have overcome that feeling, i have decided that where i am is exactly where i need to be for now, i still have a lot of growing up to do. But i am ok with that i am learning how to deal with stress and the little things better. One thing i have learned that i really love is working on DIY crafting projects so i have turned my love for that into my business, which i plan to one day grow so that when we have kids and are married i can have that income to live off of and it will give us a little extra so i wont have to work a 8-5 job.
That is my goal but for now its because its my love and i just want to do it. So with that being said i want to invite you to my website, http://www.etsy.com/shop/Qunique23. That is where you will fine my little shop, its still a work in progress but i will add more to it as i continue to grow! But you can also find it on my Facebook, pinterest, and Craigslist. I hope you all will check it out because i have several ideas that will be adding shortly.

Love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment